Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry Laboratory (BCH)
Packard, Alan, Ph.D.
The radiopharmaceutical chemistry research program occupies two research laboratories in the Enders research building at Children's: a radiopharmaceutical chemistry laboratory and a "hot" laboratory. A separate cell-culture laboratory is also available.
The radiopharmaceutical chemistry laboratory contains four fume hoods, approximately 50 linear feet of bench space, and is set up to accommodate three postdoctoral researchers.
- Boston Children's Hospital
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Packard, Alan, Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 355-7539
|Facilities and Equipment:|
- Bruker FT-IR spectrometer
- Hitachi high-performance liquid chromatograph
- Perkin-Elmer Lambda 40 uv-visible spectrophotometer
- Semi-preparative HPLC system
- Shielded fume hood
- Tru-motion manipulator arms
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2015-10-06T13:27:20.109-05:00