Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University: Weld Hill Growth Facilities
Friedman, Ned, Ph.D.
Location: 1300 Centre St., Boston, MA, 02131
The Weld Hill Growth Facilities consist of 12 individually controlled greenhouses and several types of Conviron growth chambers for precise control of growing conditions.
- Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Friedman, Ned, Ph.D.
Rosin, Faye Ph.D.
Role: Director of Research Facilitation
Phone: (617) 384-5095
|Facilities and Equipment:|
Location of Core: 1300 Centre St., Boston, MA, 02131
- Conviron A1000 Tissue Culture Chambers
- Conviron E7/2 Chambers
- Conviron E8 Chambers
- Conviron G30 Germination Chamber
- Conviron MPTC-144 Plant Production Chambers
- Conviron PGR-15 Chambers
- Labconco 4′ Purifier Logic Class II, Type A2
- Programmable Greenhouses
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2012-07-17T13:02:05.751-05:00