Gene Transfer Vector Core (SERI)
Vandenberghe, Luk, Ph.D.
Location: Schepens Eye Research Institute, 20 Staniford Street, 2-west, Boston, MA 01880
Our primary goal is to provide high titer, high quality research grade viral vectors to the research community at Harvard, within Boston, and outside to support preclinical gene therapy studies and basic research gene transfer applications.
- Schepens Eye Research Institute
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Vandenberghe, Luk, Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 573-6993
Xiao, Ru, M.D.
Role: Associate Director
Phone: (617) 573-6990
Phone: (617) 573-6990 / (617) 912-0114 (fax)
- Vector services
Our services include:
- High titer, high quality research grade customized adeno-associated viruses (AAV) in different scales
- Ready-made reporter and commonly used gene vectors from our inventory
- Consultation & assistance application specific vector design
- Supporting plasmid cloning and purification services
- High quality full sequence analysis of source material
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2015-02-23T16:30:33.595-06:00