Transgenic Core Facility (BIDMC)
Lowell, Bradford, M.D., Ph.D.
Location: Transgenic Facility Core, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Research North, RN-325G, Boston, MA 02215-5491
The Beth Israel Deaconess Transgenic Core Facility opened in October of 1991.The Transgenic Core is a state-of-art facility that produces genetically altered animals.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Lowell, Bradford, M.D., Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 735-3366
Lawitts, Joel A., Ph.D.
Role: Instructor in Pathology
Phone: (617) 667-0391
- DNA injection service
- Embryonic stem cell injection service
- Mouse assisted reproductive services
Mouse assisted reproductive services include:
- mouse in vitro fertilization
- mouse artificial insemination
- mouse vasectomy
- sperm freezing
- microtool development and preparation
- Transgenic mouse embryo handling services
Embryo related services offered include:
- embryo culture service
- embryo freezing service
- embryo micromanipulation service
- embryo transfer service
- Transgenic mouse line rescue service
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2016-01-20T11:55:38.325-06:00