DF/HCC Collaborative Functional Genomics Core
Mohr, Stephanie, Ph.D.
Location: New Research Building, Room 336, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115
We bring together area resources for functional genomics to create a centralized portal, and provide consultation and educational service. We help researchers navigate available resources for designing, performing, and analyzing functional genomics screens and related assays, and will identify the one or more groups, reagent collections, instruments, etc., available at our participating centers that will best serve your scientific goals.
- Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Mohr, Stephanie, Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 432-5626
|Facilities and Equipment:|
Location of Core: New Research Building, Room 336, 77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115
- Agilent Velocity Bravo liquid handling robots
- GE IN Cell 6000 Automated Confocal Imaging System
- ImageXpress Micro automated epifluorescence microscopes
- TTP LabTech Acumen laser scanning cytometer
- Bioinformatics analysis of functional genomics data sets
- High-throughput CRISPR pooled screening in mammalian cells
- High-throughput RNAi arrayed screening in Drosophila cells
- High-throughput RNAi arrayed screening in mammalian cells
- High-throughput RNAi pooled screening in mammalian cells
- Interrogation of miRNAs in mammalian cells or Drosophila
- In vivo RNAi screening in Drosophila
- Small and large-scale gene editing with CRISPR technologies
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2015-10-28T13:31:16.609-05:00