Cell Biology Microscopy Facility (HMS)
Waters, Jennifer, Ph.D.
The Cell Biology Microscopy Facility was created to provide the Harvard Medical School basic research community with access to advanced light microscopes with an emphasis on live cell imaging with high spatiotemporal resolution. The CBMF includes a Lattice Light Sheet microscope and an OMX Blaze Structured Illumination Super-resolution microscope. We provide expertise and assistance in experimental design using these new techniques.
Please note: access to services varies with equipment, see access policy on our website.
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Waters, Jennifer, Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 432-3542
Lambert, Talley, Ph.D.
Role: Manager, Research Associate
|Facilities and Equipment:|
- DeltaVision Core, Widefield/TIRF
- Lattice Light Sheet
- OMX Blaze, 3D Structured Illumination Super-resolution
- Consultation on advanced techniques
- Light Sheet microscopy (Lattice Light Sheet)
- Live Specimen Imaging
- Live Specimen Super-resolution (SIM)
- Super-resolution microscopy (SIM)
- Widefield Fluorescence
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2016-09-20T10:05:30.773-05:00