Tissue Microarray and Imaging Core Facility (DF/HCC)
Signoretti, Sabina, M.D.
Location: Brigham and Women's Hospital, 75 Francis St., Thorn 603C, Boston, MA 02115
The Tissue Microarray and Imaging Core is dedicated to the construction and evaluation of high-quality tissue microarrays for cancer research. Tissue microarrays enable large-scale, high-throughput in-situ analysis of gene and protein expression. By providing access to this resource, as well as enabling computer-based image analysis and high-throughput nucleic acid extraction, the Core facilitates translational research and the discovery and validation of novel potential drug targets.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Signoretti, Sabina, M.D.
Phone: (617) 525-7437
Role: Core Manager, Handles Technical Questions and General Inquiries for all Core Services
Phone: (617) 525-7442
Role: Content Manager
Phone: (617) 432-4947
Role: Handles Technical Questions for All Work Related To TMA Construction
- Access to Automated Quantitative Analysis [AQUA] system
- Aperio digital pathology services
- Construction of standard and custom tissue microarrays
- Nucleic acid isolation from paraffin-embedded tissue
- Preparation of array slides
- Tissue Microarray consultation services
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2015-01-30T10:18:16.892-06:00