Center for Cancer Computational Biology (DFCI)
Quackenbush, John, Ph.D.
Location: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Smith Building, Room 822, Boston, MA 02115
The Center for Cancer Computational Biology at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute provides broad-based support for the generation, analysis, and interpretation of genomic and other large-scale data in the context of basic, clinical and translational research.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Quackenbush, John, Ph.D.
Phone: (617) 582-8163
Role: Lab Manager
Phone: (617) 632-3035
Role: Program Administrator
|Facilities and Equipment:|
Location of Core: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Smith Building, Room 822, Boston, MA 02115
- Automated Microarray Pipeline
- Fluidigm Access Array System
- Illumina HiSeq 2000
- MultiExperiment Viewer
- DNA and RNA sequencing services
- General computing services
- Microarray and other genomic data analysis
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2014-01-24T15:13:22.193-06:00