Electron Microscopy Facility (HSPH)
Electron microscope access facility.
"All new users must be trained and approved by the facility manager to use the equipment in the facility and obtain the financial approval from their PI and financial manager. Please submit a PO number or the Harvard billing code prior to the first use of the facility. Approved users can sign up with the facility manager."
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Godleski, John, M.D.
Role: Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Health
Phone: (617) 432-1252
|Facilities and Equipment:|
- Anatech Hummer V sputter coater
- Tousimis Smdri-PVT-3B critical point drier (CPD)
- Zeiss 1450 VP scanning electron microscope
- Electron microscopy equipment access service
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2013-05-16T13:48:34.247-05:00