Organic Chemistry Laboratory (HSPH)
The Organic Chemicals Service fosters research collaboration among Center members in the area of exposure biology by providing analytical tools and expertise needed to investigate organic compounds in environmental and occupational epidemiological research.
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
|Personnel/Contact Information: |
Director: Altshul, Larisa
Phone: (617) 432-0653
|Facilities and Equipment:|
- Agilent gas chromatograph with dual capillary columns and micro electron capture detectors
- Agilent gas chromatograph with mass selective detector
- Agilent gas chromatograph with micro electron capture detector and in-house-built automated thermal desorption unit
- Agilent high pressure liquid chromatograph with fluorescence detector
- Agilent high pressure liquid chromatograph with UV-VWD
- Gas chromatography and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis
* organochlorine pesticides, PCBs
* polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), Jet Fuel, PCB metabolites (hydroxylated PCBs), Naphthaline metabolites (Naphthols), tri-methylol-propane phosphate, tri-cresyl-phosphates and VOCs extracted from dermal and air samples.
- HPLC analysis
* PAHs and PAH metabolites.
- Indoor air exchange analysis
|Departmental Web Link(s):|
Last updated: 2014-12-01T13:02:12.814-06:00